Titillate your senses
Manja – The Spa
Honoring one of ancient India’s most venerated medicinal herbs – The Turmeric, known as Manja in local vernacular, our Spa seamlessly entwines the traditional with the modern. Surrender yourselves to our dexterous therapists whose hands seem gifted with mystical powers to relieve your body from stress while enriching it with strokes and herbs and scented oils from distant lands. Let our unique assortment of treatments and the enchanting environs of our Spa transport you to a world where only dreams live.
BOOK YOUR STAY
Prepare for your spa experience before you drop in at Manja
- Do not carry valuables to the spa, you might want to leave valuables at room.
- Book well in advance. Arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure you are calm and relaxed.
- Turn your mobile off before entering the spa since the spa environment has to give you a stress reducing tranquil experience.
- Wear suitable clothes, You generally remove your clothes for massages and body treatments, but you are draped with large towels.
- Always alert the spa therapist to any current or chronic health condition.
- Drink plenty of water before and after services to enhance the benefits of your treatments.
- Don’t eat for at least an hour before or after your massage.