- Room tariff mentioned is in Indian Rupees (INR) inclusive of complimentary breakfast for 2 persons. Taxes extra as applicable.
- Check -in 12 noon – Check -out – 11am. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability and may be chargeable. # All rooms with double occupancy. Additional person above 10yrs / extra bed 25% extra on tariff.
- Tariff valid from 0l-Sept to 31-Aug. 20% Supplement from Dec15 – Jan15.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License or Voter ID card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in and the booking will be considered as NO SHOW and no refund will be provided.
- Indian nationals making cash payment above Rs. 10,000.00 has to produce their PAN card.
- IBNI SPA RESORT ( THE IBNII ) Coorg reserve the right to cancel reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
- Booking is not transferable without written consent from “Hotel”. Rights of admission reserved. Special Requests are subject to availability and may be chargeable.
- Advance Payment will confirm assured booking.
- Pets strictly not allowed. Tariff subject to change without prior notice.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If cancelled before 30 days ( including 30th day) from the confirmed check in date : 90% refund.
If cancelled before 15 to 30 days ( including 15th day) from the confirmed check in date: 75% refund.
If cancelled before 07-15 days( including 7th day) from the confirmed check in date : No refund.
In the case of No Show / Late Check in / Early Check out- : No refund.
Cancellation on Supplementary Charge dates – No refund.
In case of refund, the payments would be reversed back to the customer’s card as mentioned in the policy. Within 48 hours of cancellation request received from customer through email, necessary action will be taken by resort as per the above policy.
- Certain privileged booking rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund or any change. The Customer is therefore advised to check the room description and any such conditions carefully prior to making a booking. IBNI SPA RESORT ( THE IBNII ) shall not be liable to cancel or refund any monies or alter any bookings if booking are made under such privileged booking rates or special…offers/discount. .
- The booking amount after deduction of cancellation charges including service charges of the bank, Gateway agents and taxes, as applicable, will be credited into the bank account of the Customer using the same payment mode (i.e. debit card/ credit card/ net-banking/gateway) by which the booking was made by the Customer. The refund process may take 10-15 business days. The processing will take between 10 to15 days until the whole amount shows back on your credit card statement. Reasons for this are the billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the bank. The refund amount depends on numerous factors such as our cancellation policy, time of cancellation and processing fees. For more details, see cancellation policy above.
- In all the cases of Cancellation and Refund the applicable service charges payable to the Banks and to our Gateway Portal / Agency for booking and payments shall be deducted from the refundable amount.
- In case a reservation that you make is not confirmed, we will not charge you anything on your credit card and release the whole amount that was held on it immediately. Now after we do this, it will still take a maximum of 10-15 day for the bank to process this and for the money to show back on your credit card.
1) When a reservation is confirmed, we issue a confirmation number and voucher that you can print out.
2) It is very important to present the confirmation voucher to the Resort Reception Desk upon arrival. Failure to produce the confirmation at check-in may result in the Resort not honoring your reservation or failing to trace the record.
The Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration shall be in English Language and venue shall be Madikeri Kodagu District of Karnataka state India.
Both parties herein agree that the courts in Madikeri, Kodagu District of Karnataka state, India shall alone have the exclusive jurisdiction to decide any dispute that may arise between you and the Resort in connection with or relating to or arising out of this deed/Policy. The Laws in force for the Republic of India shall be applicable to this Deed.